Friday, May 15, 2009

Late post :)

Starting from now on, I'll be a very lazy blogger XD. I'll post the blog then the next post onli put the pictures muahaha!

Okay, before all my besties went to Form 6(and they're keep complaining to me everyday), we went to quite a lot of places to chill and to spend together. After Form 6 starts, I'm lonely... Real lonely, luckily got people still willing to chat with me. Actually, I'm scared that after I go to KL for studies, our gap will become bigger and bigger. For me of course I wont feel so, it's just I'm scared that my friends will think that I'm a stranger to them. For example, that sei 8 poh Florence, fat hiao fat dao ah, me also almost tak kenal ish ish... But never mind, I'm sure I'll be able to be make that gap smaller and smaller :)

I should continue on with the outtings, ok... First, 5th of May 2009. I shall list out all the names. Early in the morning, Mun Keat fetched Suet Lee, me, Steven Hor and Kin Wai for hiking in Bukit Kledang in Menglembu. Well, for further information, better ask that Mun Keat why are we so mad bout him XD. HE'S LATE!!! DANGEROUS DRIVER!!! -end here-

Second, 6th of May 2009. We went to Momo Cafe again to celebrate our buddies' birthday which were Kasturi a/p Shamugavil*chindian which dunno how to speak tamil*, and the SUPER sor poh Kah Mun. By the way, whenever there's me and Suet Lee around, I think the atmosphere won't be quiet. We made fun of Jun Yi actually because of a sausage (if you know what I meant ><) What? Ok la ok la, I'm ham sap ok? Ish... Then we go for second round in Oldtown, Greentown. That night, the stupid Suet Lee keep on bising bout the road block in Ipoh, because of the politics thingy, we were so scared but luckily Jun Yi is a pro driver :) -end here-

Lastly, 9th of May 2009. Today is the day all of us organise a small little farewell party for that Jun Yi in Oldtown again. Stupid Suet Lee made me cry again :(, because of some private reason but I'm glad she messaged me later on to apologize:) Love her so much. Then we camwhored in the toilet and I actually went into the guy's toilet and pretend to pee while standing. Whoo hoo, I wonder how guys pee HAHA. After that we took a few pictures before we went home and of course Jun Yi the driver fetched us home XD. And I'm quite jealous to see that Ee Peng and Tai gor so loving. Why? Your car not yet come I wait for you, the other hand, your mum haven't reached I'll wait for you. In the end, both went into the car together. Awwwww... On the way home, that Suet Lee(who else?) keep on complained, 'My mum is going to kill me, so late so slow blablabla,' and I of course, fought back XD. However, we safely reached home -end here-

P/S: Wish all my best buddies, all my love ones to be happy always and I'll be missing you all so much here. I really stressed nowadays...

No comments: