Sunday, November 8, 2009

Emo-ing, moody-ing, wondering...

Just some random post that I did while I'm moodying...
Saw some stupid pictures and I'm like this hmm...
Is it wrong to felt so?
Is it start to change already?
When a relationship goes longer and longer and we know 'the one' for us too well and making us always moody and argue over something so simple?
Yeah, he really did changed into a person that expresses himself more and more, and even became a more cheerful person I guessed?
Or is it that's his real person and I don't even know after few months time?
But I'm glad he treats he as well as he treats others...

He changed me but not much la lol...he indirectly taught me how to be a better person, that doesn't care what's the profit but just treat everyone the same...don't kiasu, yeah that's the word...
Working as a nurse, seriously taught me a lot, how to read people's expression, how to treat all others nicely, how to take responsibility of the mistakes you've done, and always made me constantly think about the future, what if one of my love ones ended on the bed of hospital and can I accept it?
But I'm glad things got much much better after 1 year plus of that F*king accident happened to me.
One thing for sure, even tho I'm a future nurse, I swear, even if I'm sick also I won't go to the hospital even I have to suffer in my own house, I mean for those severe pain and disease la...

Think about it, I've left home for 4months + ady, I miss my parents, wonder how are they doing, they are getting older and older each year and their health are not in so-good-condition, I want them to enjoy, enjoy the life after me graduate and officially a staff nurse and take good care of them...
Not with the amount of money that I'll give them every month but with the love and the things I've learned for these 3 years...
I promise I'll take good care of you all and upgrade myself to the upper level to have give both of you a really really good life...at least no need to worry bout the finances problem...
I hate money seriously...

Btw, Jennifer's Body on this coming wednesday whoo hoo~! Not that into Megan Fox but just love the lust and the disgusting scene from the movie...

That's all ba...
Tomoro morning shift...
5.30am waking up...
Love you all...
Love Eu Wayne...

No comments: