Monday, November 16, 2009

Late entry + New entry XD

5th Month Anniversary! Guess what? It's 14th again, monthly celebrations! But too bad because of my irregular working shifts made us have to celebrate it earlier for 2 days hmm... but it's ok, who cares?!

I got my kinda big suprise this month=D I got a precious gift from my darling, a nurses watch! hohoho! Because I told him my watch almost spoilt but I brought it to be fixed but Wayne already bought for me hehehe...

Yeah so, we went out to watch Jennifer's Body which turned out to be quite lame, yes, lame but Wayne says it's not bad... Walao? whatever... his decision... hehehe...

CON night is approaching soon and I everyday work till half dead, and still have to practice alamak! But seniors said I dance till too obscene, if it's sexy I treat it as praising but obscene is definitely a hurt word for me eh...

No comments: