Friday, August 21, 2009

21th August 2009

Today is indeed a great day for our level 5 Assuntarians, well not only level 5, some of the level 8 girls came down too. Why? Just to celebrate my so-called 'lou gong chai aka my boyfriend' HAHA. Her name is Vivian Lai Yung Wei. I like her a lot, I think I love her too. Friends love la of course, later Wayne Wayne jealous XD. She looks like Spongebob you know? I call her BOB and she calls back me Ham Ham(short form of Hamtaro cause I eat like a hamster =.=")

We planned a birthday party for her, even though it's not really grand but we enjoyed it in tiredness cause we just went for SCE that morning. 14 of us share a present, a big piece of birthday card and a Secret Recipe Chocolate cake mm mmmm for her. At 12 o'clock sharp, while she's sleeping soundly on her bed, we off the corridor's light and the pantry's light. I went into her room, off the lights and climb up the 2-storey-bed and woke her up and shook her violently. I'm Chin Hui k? Even thought I'm a nurse-to-be but doesn't mean I'll turn into a lady-like ok? Ewww... NEVER!

Then then then, let me continue first...She was like so damn blur looking, and I said, 'Wei! Got something happened outside! Faster faster!' At that time I was actually pulling her real hard cause I can hear the cracking sound of her tendons or bones or cartilage or whatever so on haha. I was so scared at the moment cause I might strain her hands but WHO CARES! Most important is to pull her out! When we're out, we sing happy birthday song and can see the suprise face on her.

SOrry la...Didn't take any picture cause I'm quite emo...because of my ji mui Florence. It's her birthday too... I called her twicee, no one answered, thought that she's asleep then I sms her lo... Happy birthday! Guess what? I got a reply saying, Thanks, u r? I was like, OMG! I was really really hurt, hurt very seriously that kind. My besties, my ji mui, my bff...asking me who am I? I guess I'm in KL for 2 months plus, our relationship got faded away? After few years of friendship? I went into the room and brushed my teeth and of course call my darling to complain la muahahaha...

Aiyaaa, skip that sad part. We went to a bak kut teh shop at Oldtown PJ which is 10mins walk from my hostel. DAMN full... I realise, those Penang girls can eat a lot you know? Crazy one... PJ's bak kut teh is totally different from Ipoh's one. Ipoh's one is like all ingredients throw into one big pot but PJ's is like, one bowl of meat, one bowl of this and that... Not as nice as I thought. I miss my house's nearby shop. So so sooooo nice the bak kut teh yiiii...

On the way home, we kind of exercise lol...ran back from Oldtown becaus thunders and lightnings and droplets of rain... When we're reaching our hostel, the so-called leng chai physiology doctor which our group girls have been talking about cycling on the pathway and almost bang onto me. Kept on left right left right. I swear if he bang onto me, I'll make him see physiology doctor himself. zzz...

NOOOO! Tomorrow is the day! What day???! Masquerade night. Nothing much actually, just a very very memorable night for me and Eu Wayne because our first party wor... I'll take lots of pictures and will be posted here very very very soon hehe...

I LOVE YOU EU WAYNE!!!

No comments: