Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Post

Today is Wednesday and it's the 4th day I'm back in my beloved hometown in my cosy little small house. Tomorrow I'll be back to PJ back to the busy city to continue my busy life there. Haha, that's life what do you expect? Nothing comes to you without you working hard on it. And most important, nothing is free.

Actually I don't what am I writing as I'm listening to loud music and playing Restaurant City now haha. Time passes by so so so super fast as we'll be celebrating our 2 months anniversary. Unexpected huh? I mean, unexpected cause time passes by so fast no other meaning hehe.

Now that I'm totally dependent on myself in PJ, my financial matters are killing me. RM390 per month huh? I guess no more shopping, no more eating luxurious food, but KL is a city where temptation is surrounding me and my colleagues. I'm really trying hard to save and not to spend out of my budget but sometimes we can't help it but to spend the DAMN money. Ok, firstly we talk about food, my hostel will be supplying lunch and dinner. Lunch is great but dinner, well, zzz...*speechless* Secondly, I'm almost suffering from severe constipation kononnya so I have to buy fruits! Thirdly, can't sleep or pancing in the class or else kena fine.

PLEASE LA! RM390 mana mana cukup weh??? Dapat supply untuk kaki, tak dapat supply untuk tangan, dapat supply untuk badan tak cukup supply untuk mulut hamster aku. Oh yeah, I got some nicknames in my college, hamster[coz I love to store food, under my desk, on my desk and inside the cupboard] and Ho Mama! Cause they say I'm like a mother, not because I'm caring but because I always nag nag nag hahaha!

Masquerade Night is just 10 days away. Bag, dress, accessories are all ready but shoes haven't buy yet. I really don't want to burden him by paying for me, I got the responsibilities to pay myself. But that BABI TAK GUNA wouldn't let me pay shit him... I'll take lots of pictures to be posted here. Can't wait for 22th!!! As he said, the 1st party to go with him and being his partner wor ish ish... I hope won't be any ballroom dancing session, I don't want to embarrass myself please...

With just a blink of eyes, so fast it's already 1 year since the stupid accident occured to us. I visited my uncle yesterday, I'm really really glad his condition really getting better and better. He fat jor... Even though I'm studying as a nurse, but the nursing spirit haven't really inside me yet. I guess I have to work more hard to really really fall in love with this job. Aiyooo, what do you expect? I just study nursing for not even 2 months, but I'm excited to go to the ward for SCE again on next Thursday and Saturday =DDDD

Good luck to my friends such as Ah Sum for surviving in a boring city, my beloved ji muis in Form 6 in facing their exams, my sayang gor to be successful in everything and good luck to my beloved sister cause she's going to start working next Monday. Last but not least, my dear Eu Wayne in doing his assignments and he's an assignments freak that abandon me just like that babi him!

Love you guys a lot...Please do keep in touch with me, I really do miss you guys and girls you know? I want to be updated with your news everything, just send me messages once in a while, I miss you all... Living in hostel with a bunch of girls isn't that great after all. Jealousy, conflicts and cold wars are surrounding me... TOLONG!!!

No comments: