Monday, August 24, 2009

MASQUERADE Night... The most beautiful night ever...

The most important night and the night that Eu Wayne and I have been waiting for is here... That morning I was working in the hospital and was very tired. Came back to hostel check once more the stuffs that I need to bring to Eu Wayne's house. Because that night is OUR night! Well, things not really going on that smooth. Went to LRT station to wait for him for more than 1 hour because he's in Masjid Jamek to do the dunno what can thingy. Raining wor and can't go to the lrt station there wor... Never mind lo, I've waited and walked around KL Central so damn fun.

Skip that boring part, and come to the night time:) Well, I finished make up-ing myself in 10 mins which turned out quite ok ok only... Then Wee Sheng(EW's housemate) fetched us to Sunway Pyramid to set my hair. Talk bout the hair makes me very very super babi bengang. RM45 and it's lousy... It's ok actually but the RM45 for this kind of hair not really worthy looo... After that walked around and took taxi to Taylor's college =]

The pictures will do the talking...

EW and I actually were selected to be the nominees of Best Dressed Female and Male. Too bad we got no supprter there so we didn't win anything haha. Met Ken Ann there as waitress. We did some cat walking and EW was damn cute I seriously tell you walao eh... He's shy little wayne wayne XD.

The food was quite ok for the dessert ONLY! The main course which 2 pieces of SMALL lamb and the second main course is 1 SMALL piece of salmon which turned out both of it not really freshed and not really that tasty. The service and decorations are very nice but the sound system, nah nah... I'm sitting in front of the speaker and the microphone always got some stupid *eeeekkkkkkeeeekkkk* sound if you know what I mean.

Well, overall that night is very very special for both of us. And I want to say sorry to Eu Wayne cause I complained bout my hair. I'm so so sorry. Oh shit! I forgot to...nvm la... HAHAHA~!

People! Eu Wayne is very very 'yau yeng' OMG... Cute dou sei har sei har kam ah...

No comments: