Friday, March 13, 2009

Missed Those Days...

I've missed a lot of posts since I started working in Tesco Station 18 Takasima for more than 2 months. I've learned a lot, a lot a lot. I've learned that we will automatically change our personality, attitude, and kinds of faces when you're facing different kind of person. Of course, luckily my workplace there are all nice peoples. I'm quite sad to leave them although the mall is just 5mins from my house muahaha! Wei! You think I'm that free to go there everyday?! See their faces for more than 2 months also boring la... These are the pictures that i took, hehehe...


We are the stong men/lady! HAHAHA! Why are we so strong? Leave comment and tell me why HAHA!!!
Well, this piece of art...of course is mine! Cause I asked for a comb to comb dunno what thing, then he was sitting there then I just comb his hair like a nerd! I took picture and spread it around, and of course all the reactions are the same which is WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He ran to the toilet to comb his hair back. *skipped* On the last day, something happened, quite sad actually...but at least i can took 2 nice pictures~
2 posers there. Left> Ameer Right> Wan... HAHA... 2 crazy who always make my day a better one.
Left to right : Mr.Ang(my manager), me, Kar Seng. Bottom: Jessie the C cup LOL! Hehe, miss them a lot a lot. I miss the laughters, and the jokes. Those outside people who think that working is very hard, very suffering, and refuse to work and stay in the house rot and full with algae who rather face the stupid box and computer. By working, you gain experience, you'll be more mature and GAIN MONEY! MONEY! You got no money, can't do anything, think of this! MONEY!!!!!

3 comments:

Yukana vi Britannia said...

i dunno why leh but for sure those 3 pics are fake! HAHA!! XD tell me why? I'm sure there's a catch. Hmm~

Michelle said...

HAHA, it's because, i'm holding their legs haha! u cant see their feet in every picture right?

Yukana vi Britannia said...

yar hor!!! So free ar you guys