Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good News or Bad News?

At 10.52am, I received a call from Tun Tan Cheng Lok Assunta College of nursing, informing me that I'm successful in entering Assunta and will be receiving scholarship. I was quite happy, but conflicts turned out between me and him. Actually we already promised each other that no matter where I'm going and what result that turn out, we will accept it. Of course, things won't turn out so smoothly. We argued for the first time after 1 year plus. Although it's not a big fight, but still hurt each of us.

I'm in a dilemma right now. I'm sure bout my life in KL already and I'm going there to study for 3 years and a 5 years bond. It's FIVE, and it's not a small number you know? 5 years is a very long year. Means we will be parted for another 8 years. After that of course I'll straight apply to go Singapore to study. But, it's years, do we have the determination to continue on? He's going NS for 2 years, and will get to contact with me only during weekends. In each of our hearts, we want us to be happy, but who knows what might came out next? He's worrying that when I need him, he's not there for me and when he needs me, I'm not there for him. Will we find substitutes to cover the lonely part in our heart? Who knows right?

If I'm really accepted to either Ngee Ann or Nanyang, will my mum let me to go Sg? My sister already told me just now, you still want to think sbout it when u have a great future in Assunta? I knew that, but, Sg is still a very good opportunity for me, not because of him, but for my safety yet my future. It's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I don't wanna miss this opportunity, and one of the most important reasons is, I don't want to be far apart from him anymore. It's hard.

Well, readers or my friends? Can you all give me some opinion? Should I go Sg or KL? Although I don't know the result of the appeal yet, but still, give me some ideas. I'm really stressed when I think of this.

1 comment:

SuM said...

just go for what you wanna do and what you think is right. that's your future. you do not want to regret any decision that you gonna make.