Monday, September 14, 2009

Another Happy SUNDAY =DDD

Guess what? Sunway Lagoon DAY!!! With EW's housemates and some friends haha... Dunno what's their name actually but then never mind la... Just play lo... But of course my partner for the whole is my EW la right? hehehe... Overall is very very fun, but because we play the whole thing with a wrong order, so, a bit weird la cause we play wet park then only dry park. We play the Pirate's Revenge which is 360 degree whoo hoo! Imagine u head upside down, u actually can feel the blood flowing into ur damn head and EW's face is all red... We even talk during the ride, so I think you all can imagine the ride, not really scary cause the thing hold you quite tight and the thing squeezed my boobies la... Darn pain... I'm already flat now even flatter shit la...

Come down, I feel like vomiting and all of them go and play the spinning cup, I just sit outside cause I scared I'll vomit, EW's housemate wants to vomit but try to act cool so he didn't haha... Didnt take pictures cause everyone was busy playing and finding rides to play. Things went wrongly when it started to rain REALLY heavily, I ate my breakfast at 11 like tat and play till 5+ and I was in the cold water with the stupid colder rain. I almost caught a cold and sick but luckily my antibody quite high haha... The moment I enjoy the most is, EW and I was in the deep water, 1.5m la, I'm short ma... The my whole body was hugging EW and no using energy at all... Physics time, buoyancy ma hehe... I just hug him all the way and go with the flow, and close my eyes and feel the wave and his body... Like the whole world is very light and cold, with the gentle musics playing... How could I wish that moment freeze even if it's just 10 mins...

Yeah...Totally in deep tunnel of love, EW's tunnel a.k.a EW's 'lung' XD

No comments: