Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hoping and still hoping...

I still dreaming the day and that day will come to me... How could I wish that will happen to me... Well, what can I do now i just to wish, hope and dream about it every single night before I sleep...

Love someone is very very easy but to make the someone love you back is really a hard thing to do, please do appreciate everyone around you even the one you hate because you will never know what will happen to us the next second. Find a time, have a romantic dinner with your girlfriend or boyfriend, give a suprise to her/him*which I've wanted loooong loooong time ago*, give your mum a call or a sms saying you miss them and love them a lot even though I didn't do that, and tell your friends how much you appreciate them and love them as a company...

I considered myself as a lucky girl as I got great roommates, great friends all around me, great family members especially my BABI sister even though we fought a lot and still fighting now, and last but not least, my DEAR boyfriend Eu Wayne... Yeah, if he reads this post he sure will ask me why am I sounded so emo again... Dunno? Sometimes human, we all will think about something deeply right? Especially girls...

I love you and that all matters...

No comments: