Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Late late laaateeeee post!

Sorry for the super late post... Hari Raya week was quite a busy week for me... hehe =] Busy studying? NAH... Busy working or nursing? NAH... I was busy shopping and lepak-ing for the whole week...no need to ask me with who you all also know who's THE one right? Hoho...

I forgot to note down my activities on my journal, so I may missed out some events happened during the week in Ipoh ...

19/09/09
The day I came back from PJ

20/09/09
Celebrated Eu Wayne's dad birthday in his grandma's house, had bbq with lamb chop yummy! Ashamed of myself because going to the party without realizing it's uncle's birthday and just eat like that only...

22/09/09
Went to Kbox with all my jimuis but a bit of conflict between Ming Ru jie and Suet Lee jie... Just knew that Florence's house got financial problem, hope God will bless Florence's family... At night went to night market at Ipoh Garden there then EW fetch me back home and went back to Ipoh Garden to go clubbing with his buddies... He says its memboringkan hehe...Phew~

23/09/09
Put some camwhore pics to describe la... Forgot already... hehe

24/09/09
Hmm, no outings, oh ya... Went to pasar malam near me and EW's and some unfortunate things happened to my baby... Hate those pigs you know? They think they can do ANYTHING they want is it? F them 9 9... Went out at about 12 and went to Mamak to eat. Because it was the unluckiest day and I swear it would be the last one for EW. Hopefully I did cheered him up...

25/09/09
Went to watch where got ghost in JJ, some part scared me and overall it's darn funny. At night, EW's whole family and I went to Shatin Court eat supper. Seafood supper and I kinda suprised and embarassed myself because I ate ALOT and my place FULL of those shells omg... Sorry, I'll improve on my eating style...

26/09/09
Took 9am train and my mum knows bout me and EW already due to some mistakes I made and I didn't plan well to avoid this from happening sad ah! Then took train eveyrthing KTM back to EW's apartment. Ate our dinner at 12am haha... It's always happy to be around EW. That's for being with me all the time dear...

27/09/09
Another 'malang' day for EW, stupid taxi driver. I'm sure I'm going to cut your penis and your nuts away if I can recognize you, FUCK YOU! Kinda 'ng seh dak' cause won't be able to see EW for 3 weeks, but maybe will plan some outing sometimes. Then Deepavali I planned to go to his house for then 18th which is Sunday will start working already. That time even lesser time to meet him haihz...

28/09/09
Went to Amcorp Mall to shop for daily products... Total is, Rm88.07 plus food everything, bout Rm100 liddat... Oh shit, broke and I shall declare myseld bankcruptcy... 90% is food haha... Congratz me for getting fatter and fatter each day...

29/09/09
It's today... Posted to Melati Ward which is the first first class ward and it's BORING! Cause no procedure but luckily Vivian, Azilah and I get to 'rampas' to bed bath a friendly woman...
Wish me best of luck for my exams that are coming and hope my legs won't be elephant leg la ok? Stand all day long...

No comments: