Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ohk-ohh...

Yeah, fucking OHK-OHH... Trip to Singapore is officially CANCELLED! Don't ask me why cause I don't feel like explaining it... Think for yourself... Yeah... Eu Wayne made a small key chain for me for our 3rd month, yeap =D 3rd month anniversary... and few more days to go for our 100th days anniversary... But because of this thing, we argued a lot... Aiyo, why this blog became my love blog pulak? Just want to say sorry to Eu Wayne la... I know you tolerate with me till very 'geng' already but I still love to cause trouble...

And I piece of art had finished! Actually I can finish it in 1 day but lazy to colour, so today I took sometime to colour it nicely whee hee hee~~~

Hope you like it dear... I'm waiting for you to sing K with me and dye my hair again... Yeah, the first time you dye my hair was 3 months also which is 9th of June and now it's already September... I'm so glad I've found you... And I have to stop this lovey dovey thingy already! THIS IS MY BLOG NOT ABOUT-EU WAYNE'S-BLOG ok???

Going to sing K with my jimuis sekalian on Monday! Then we will shout as loud as we can and I'll let EW see my ugly side of me? OH NOOO!! Hope I won't embarrass myself...

Miss my parents, miss my friends and miss everyone in Ipoh... and miss the FOOD!

Well, happiness does not last long, come back to KL means another stage of hard work and another level of hell... Study and practice... Gambateh HO CHIN HUI!!!

No comments: