Friday, June 26, 2009

Newest Information, but not sure punya...

I just contacted with the girl I've met last 2 months during Assunta interview that day. She told me, 4 people in one room maybe, or maybe 3. Ok, I expected only 2 people. Never mind, she then some more said if this year many students, will stay in the old wing which is the toilets are outside and the room is not big and old. I was, TOTALLY SHOCKED!!! I asked her got any other facilities, and duh she answered me, got water got library... Doink~

Well, I need to bertapa now as I really really shocked and haihz...disappointed... Luckily got tha babi Wayne in PJ if not I sure, ngekkk...




P/S: Days without you here made my heart ache. Plus, I'm leaving my friends already. I need to be strong. Miss those days when we argued, we fought, we laughed and we cried...

No comments: